- The company Ján Krčula RE-PLAST was founded in 1992 in Košolná, Trnava Region, Slovakia. From the very beginning, we specialised in the processing of PE films and the production of bags, firstly from the primary raw material, later from recycled material.
- In the course of time, we expanded our activities not only in the production of film and bags, where we increased our production due to new technologies, but in 2005 we have also started to recycle PE films from our own raw material as well as from other suppliers. Due to the expansion of production, it was necessary to change our premises, therefore, in the same year we moved to Zvončín, Trnava district, where we reside till this day. In order to continually improve the quality of our supplied goods and services, the company RE-PLAST, s.r.o., which covers the production of PE films and bags and the company RE-PLAST Slovensko s.r.o., which carries out commercial activities, have profiled from Ján Krčula RE-PLAST.
- Because of our responsible approach, expertise and many years of experience in the field, we supply our partners with tailor-made products that find use in various industries. Our long-term relationships with our partners in Slovakia and abroad, especially in Germany, Austria, the Netherlands and France, validate it. Our future goal is to manufacture products in high-quality and in responsible manner and to be a stable and reliable partner for our customers.
- Waste film, supplied by our business partners mainly from Slovakia, is manually sorted and cleared of unwanted content, such as. paper or other types of film or plastic. The carefully sorted and cleaned film then enters recycling process to achieve the highest quality and purity of our basic product – regranulate.
- Currently, all our regranulates are produced using the first-class EREMA PC 1512 TVE eco-SAVE recycling line. In order to keep up with the progress and provide our partners with quality products, we are constantly expanding and improving our technology. This is why we can recycle and recover more than 5,000 tonnes of waste film per year, which would otherwise end up in landfills.
- At present, we have 6 extrusion blowers for film blowing, film rewinding equipment and multiple bag-making machines as well as other accessories. Our wide equipment allows us to produce films of various types and sizes and respond with high flexibility to customer needs. We produce custom-made films and bags according to your requirements, from various material types, in different colours and widths up to 6,000 mm.
- All our films and bags can be colour treated, painted with antistatic finish, sliding or roughened finish, UV stabilisation, micro-perforation and one-sided monochrome endless printing.
919 01 Zvončín
website : www.replast.sk