ZAHA GOLD CRETAN FRUITS
EXPORT FRESH VEGETABLES FROM GREECE
Cretan Vegetables of the Highest Quality
- ZahaGold was enstablished in 1971 at Ierapetra – Crete by George Zahariadakis.
- Until then, the company has expanded its presence in the market under the direction of his two children, Theo and Veta.
- We continue a proud family tradition of providing our customers with fresh, cretan vegetables since 1971.
- Our only aim is to provide the excellent quality of our products to our customers and enjoy their complete satisfaction.
- In 1972 we started exporting for the first time. Our first export was an order of cucumbers from Germany where, after Spain, Crete was the second preferred exporter. Our company still exports more than 200 truckloads of cucumbers per season, being one of the 5 largest exporters in the sector.
- In 1990 we started exporting grapes. We exported more than 250 truckloads and were included in the 10 largest export companies of grapes in Greece.
- In 1998 ZahaGold was the first Greek company that started the export of horn peppers in packages of 500gr. The success of this product was unexpected.
- In 2005we totally restructured our facilities and our procedures with new plants and machines thus acquiring ISO-HACCP and IFS certificates of the European Union, which we believed essential for being able to continue offering the highest possible quality of products and services.
- Today, we are one of the biggest export companies of horn peppers in Greece.
- At the same time, we expanded our business in the local market with more products like tomatoes, eggplants, cucumber, peppers of different kinds and in various packages in accordance to our clients wishes.
- Zaha Gold continues to be a family company.
EXPORT GREECE VEGETABLES
Stomio Ierapetra , 72200
Tel : 0030 28420 41340 , 0030 28420 41464
Fax : 0030 28420 41380
E-MAIL : email@example.com